We are excited to announce that we have room for another 200+ students to join the CTI Accelerate program this September!
We are looking for students who:
- have taken at least an Intro Programming course
- are interested in landing a traditional tech internship, an REU, or a mentored open-source project in summer 2023
- who are ready to put in about 8-10 hours per week over the next 8 months
In general, we welcome any college student who thinks this will be beneficial for them. However, we’re highly encouraging junior level students for this Fall start time (since they will have fewer months to get through the content than the students who started in March).
The program is free, and we are asking students to apply by August 28 (priority) or September 1 (as capacity permits).
Please help us spread the word CS students by sharing!
CTI Accelerate is a new, free program for CS college students in California that will guide you through preparing for and connecting with a meaningful internship/project experience in summer 2023.
- If you’re interested go to ComputingTalentInitiative.org/accelerate/ and check out the intro video and FAQ
- We are currently accepting applications for a September 2022 start. Priority deadline is August 28; we will consider applications through September 1, as capacity permits.