Internship opportunities at Hilmar Cheese Summer 2024
These internships will start in May 2024 and provide a 10-week paid, summer opportunity, that will expose our students to real life business situations and will work on projects alongside current employees. The recruiter graciously agreed to allow me to collect our student’s resumes for her, so she can submit to their system for review and follow the application all the way through the screening process. Please research the internship opportunities & their minimum requirements listed on the company website:
Link to Apply and submit an updated resume to me no later than close of day on 11/30. The candidate must complete their sophomore year and pursue a degree in the areas listed below.
- R&D (Research & Development)- Student must be pursuing a degree in Food Science, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field.
- Engineering- Student must be pursuing a degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Manufacturing or related field.
- Finance- Student must be pursuing a degree Business, Accounting, Human Resources, Finance or related field.
- Quality Assurance– Student must be pursuing a degree in Food Science, Dairy Science, Biology, or Chemistry.
- Information Services –Student must be pursuing a degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information technology or related field.
- Operations- Student must be pursuing a degree Engineering, Operations Management, Manufacturing, Business, Food Science, Dairy Science or Ag Management/Science.
- Human Resources– Student must be pursuing a degree in Business, Accounting, Human Resources, Finance or relate field.
Please do not reply to this message- for more information or questions, email or call Erika at the contact information below.Respectfully,
Career Center Job Developer
3600 M Street, Merced CA 95348
(209) 384-6323 | www.mccd.edu